Use of the website is provided by Mask Our Heroes subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the
2. Mask Our Heroes reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting
changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance
of this agreement as modified.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Mask Our
Heroes are provided & without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Mask Our Heroes be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in
5. Mask Our Heroes does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site
will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that
makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. By using this site, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete,
delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Mask Our Heroes does not always review
content provided by others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ content or information.
We cannot always prevent this misuse of our site, and you agree that we are not responsible for any
such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly
associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your
organization were mentioned in the news.
7. Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior
authorisation from Mask Our Heroes. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any
licence by Mask Our Heroes to use any item displayed. All rights are reserved on documents and images displayed on our site and permission to copy them
must be requested from Mask Our Heroes or the copyright owners as appropriate (where third party owners are relevant, the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
8. Mask Our Heroes takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Mask Our Heroes has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Mask Our Heroes approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any
websites owned or operated by third parties.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including
any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
10. Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the Mask Our Heroes website:
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the Mask Our
Heroes website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Mask Our Heroes service, we
may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where Mask Our Heroes reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England and Wales (or the law of Scotland if you live there) (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
appearing on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
13. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, your use of this site must be terminated
We welcome your participation in any interactive feature on our site. We want to hear your views in
response to our debates and blogs and we will listen to your comments.
Due to the sensitivity of some of issues that we address, we may moderate comments submitted. For
this reason, there may be a delay between the submission of your comment and it appearing on the
site, or it may be withheld or edited. We will do our best to include your post as quickly and as fully as
possible. We reserve the right to withhold any post, without further comment or notice to you.
We reserve the right to remove the access of any individual who has abused Mask Our Heroes’ web
Be aware that in exceptional circumstances Mask Our Heroes could be legally obliged to reveal your
registration information and/or IP address to the authorities.
In order to participate in any interactive feature on this site, we ask that you observe the Participant
terms and conditions.
1. Please be considerate of other participants' access to and enjoyment of the post. Post in English only please and avoid using slang or shorthand. Not everyone speaks English as a first language and we do not have the resource to make translations.
2. People of all ages and backgrounds visit MOH. Please do not use profanities or other words
(including shorthand or substitutions) that might offend others.
3. Do not post any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent,
abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, blasphemous or otherwise unlawful or
illegal. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or
legal entity like a company.
4. Do not post anything that is or may be contempt of court (anything that risks prejudicing ongoing
or forthcoming court proceedings) and avoid breaking any known court injunction.
5. Do not incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred.
6. Do not post personal attacks on other participants.
7. Do not impersonate other persons, including without limit, participants or public figures.
8. Do not create multiple user identities for the purpose of abusing the services of this site or the
experience of other users.
9. No personal information please. It is not acceptable to publish your or anyone else's contact
details. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service.
10. Please do not submit questions or comments of a personal nature to our bloggers, debaters or
interviewees. We will consider these off topic and reserve the right not include them.
11. No spamming or flooding.
12. All posts should relate directly to the discussion topic.
13. We reserve the right to terminate lengthy and involved discussions between a handful of people if
we feel that this is having a negative impact on fellow participants' experience on the site.
14. We reserve the right to post a representative comment or question if we have received a number
of a similar nature.
15. We reserve the right to edit comments for length or otherwise.
16. Occasionally, when discussions have become irrelevant to the post in question, we will close
comments on that post, and we may delete comments already posted if they are unrelated to the
topic, to reduce the size of the page for other users.
17. Do not submit anything that may infringe another's rights, including intellectual property rights.
18. All submissions should be your own original work. Do not post content you have copied from
someone else. On submitting content or comment, you warrant to us that your submission is your
own original work and you acknowledge that any breach of this warranty may cause us damage
or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities,
claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of including material you submit to us, including
19. You can use limited quotes from published sources as long as these are referenced clearly.
20. You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material
you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
21. No advertising or marketing or any kind.
22. Please do not respond to posts in order to make a general complaint or ask a general question
about Mask Our Heroes. Instead use our contact us pages to direct your question to the relevant
23. Our registration process requires you to supply us with your name and email details. We will only
use this information to validate your access to the discussions and for other service administration
purposes, unless you specifically opt in to receiving further information from us.
24. We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as this service is provided, or until you